DEBT EXECUTIVE Login to Apply
posted on : 5 months ago
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Accounting / Auditing
Job Experience Level : Entry Level
Minimum Years of Experience : At least 1 to 2 years of working experience
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
To develop, maintain and increase a solidly dependable client base, by provide an effective service to clients so as to maximize company sales volumes and revenue targets.
Full Job Description
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts;
- Reconcile the Distributor and Agents accounts.
- Ensure all invoices and customer statements get to the clients on time;
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments;
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status;
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans;
- Handle questions or complaints from trade partners.
- Investigate and resolve account discrepancies;
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues;
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary;
- Advice management on matters to do with debtor account management.
Register to view and apply for jobs. Use the right panel to register
© 2018 Mwananchi Communications Limited