PROJECT COORDINATOR Login to Apply
posted on : 1 year ago
Industry : Media / Entertainment Job Function : Sale / Business Development
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 3-5 years working experience in in sales management, managing and coordinating projects.
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
- Strong planning and organizing skills, ability to priorities, pay attention to detail and work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent team-working and inter-personal skills with the ability to build good working relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and provide regular feedback on progress.
- Sense of initiative, creativity and enthusiasm.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and use of social media and e-platforms for knowledge sharing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Full Job Description
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, managing and monitoring of the required project deliverables.
- Provide support to the project leader in the projects strategy development by providing input in strategy development, project formulation and project appraisal reports (PARs).
- Initiate project start and/or closeout procedures and ensuring project documentation on evaluations, research and lessons learned are up to date.
- Reviews high-level deliverables across projects, minimizes our exposure and risks across multiple projects
- Manages scope and mitigates risks across projects, analyses revenue and profitability and seeks ways to maximize revenue.
- Provide support to Project Leader with management of third party consultants, procurement documentation, generation of third party supplier’s requirements and overall project/ events management.
- Provide project assessment reports after completion of specific projects and annual progress reports to management and key stakeholders through online and physical copies.
- Identifies partnership opportunities and capitalizes on "add-on" sales opportunities across projects.
- Works in collaboration with the commercial team to identify strategic partners and follow up on sales leads within practice.
- Oversees business executives working on client engagements with practice.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Manage and co-ordinate the projects Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) requirements with the projects priority beneficiaries (government, development partners and sponsors in general) in establishing project value propositions. These include development of baseline data, indicators of success, targets, results chains and monitoring plans.
- Liaise with implementing partners in the collection and submission of required project information, data and reports on the progress of monitoring plans and activities.
- Serves as key participant in team and client meetings.
- Raises MCL visibility through involvement with Government institutions, NGOs and Corporates.
- Confronts issues openly and quickly and tactfully communicates sensitive information.
- Participate in developing content, and ensuring regular updates on the projects activities for the websites, social media and other company online platforms.
- Work in collaboration with management, colleagues and project partners to create superb projects communication plans and campaigns that are in alignment with the MCL core purpose.
- Oversee the regular production of MCL projects knowledge materials including publications, reports from the projects/ events undertaken and briefs.
- Coordinate work across projects and set up a national knowledge sharing platform, possibly hosted/managed by MCL, to ensure sharing of such information between interested parties at national and regional levels.
- Create a library of all necessary information on projects and implementation progress towards all projects implemented by MCL.
- Organize regular learning events with project partners and sponsors.
- Develop strong relations with regional office to ensure coordinated knowledge management.
Register to view and apply for jobs. Use the right panel to register
© 2018 Mwananchi Communications Limited