DRIVER Login to Apply
posted on : 1 year ago
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Auto Mechanics
Job Experience Level : Entry Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 3-5 years working experience.
Minimum Academic Qualification : Secondary school
Support operations by ensuring proper usage, regular maintenance and repairs of assigned vehicles for high performance and to undertake driving assignments within and outside assigned areas as required.
Full Job Description
- Assist in the recovery of broken down vehicles.
- Give technical guidance to other vehicle users to polish driving skills and unsure the safe use of the vehicles
- To drive company staff on official duties.
- Carry out routine maintenance of vehicles.
- Perform all assigned duties on time without deviating to unauthorized route as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs where applicable and advice Supervisor and staff on the repairs of vehicles.
- Ensure that vehicles are clean and have all the requisite safety garnets such as fire extinguishers, dusters, basic tools and equipment and also valid road worthy certificates and insurance
- To drive newspaper distribution vehicles from Mwananchi Communications Ltd to designated customers.
- Ensure the newspaper parcels distributed are verified in quantity and type. Be responsible for loading and offloading newspaper parcels being distributed on first in last out order for efficient drops en route.
- Ensures the safety driving rules and regulations are followed when driving company vehicle.
- Ensure that schedule maintenance and repairs are performed according to the agreed plan by tracking the mileage readings of the assigned vehicle.
- Ensure that all legal documents and stickers are current and valid.
Register to view and apply for jobs. Use the right panel to register
© 2018 Mwananchi Communications Limited