REGIONAL SALES MANAGER Login to Apply
posted on : 7 months ago
Industry : Media / Entertainment Job Function : Sale / Business Development
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 5-7 years working experience in a high sales position in a busy commercial environment
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
The role of this position is to maximize newspapers sales opportunities through accurately setting orders, close customer contact and feedback from the distribution area while managing distribution bulks.
Full Job Description
- Overall in-charge of the circulation, sales and administration for the Region.
- Develop and implement business plans to meet set target.
- Organizing and driving the circulation operations for maximum achievement of set targets.
- Maximizing opportunities for copy sales.
- Delivering new opportunities through Vendors, Agents, Distributors and Corporates.
- To supervise the distribution processes within the region and advice on strategies that will enable growth of copy sales within the market.
- To effectively manage the newspaper return levels through forecasts that advice print order decisions.
- To manage the allocations of the area and ensure optimal distribution of all our brands within the region.
- To build relationships with all stakeholders in the distribution channel to ensure smooth distribution processes.
- Monitoring daily market performance for the entire region and be in a position to give an overview of competitors performance against our position in the market.
Register to view and apply for jobs. Use the right panel to register
© 2018 Mwananchi Communications Limited